- No registration fees
- Cancel your membership at any time, for any reason.
- No mandatory upgrades
(One class per week)
Short on time? Just forty five minutes per week will get you started on your martial arts journey.
- several group class options (choose each week, according to your schedule)
- belt advancement checklist, and more!
*Price lock-in and family discounts not available.
Bring some balance to your life with our tai chi program. Qigong exercises and the tai chi form center the body and mind and develop flexibility and balance, all in a no-stress environment. If you also take our regular martial arts classes, our tai chi classes can help you explore and refine your martial arts training.
- Let go of stress while building flexibility and balance,
- continuous program - learn at your own pace.
Tai chi classes are included for free for every adult with a Full Membership.
(Two or more classes per week)
- Maximize your martial arts potential,
- several group class options (pick any two each week),
- Includes tai chi classes,
- STORM team eligibility,
- Discounted Family Plans - special prices to make it easier for the whole family to train.
- Program price is locked in at the time of enrollment-Your program price will never increase (unless you choose to add additional class time) as long as your membership remains active and in good standing.
Weapons Training Add-on
A la carte or by month
*New! Weapons classes are now available as an add-on for all enrolled students purple belt and above. Pay per/class on a drop-in basis, or get a discount when you pay for an entire month. Free of charge for active STORM members. Training in a variety of different weapon forms and techniques, including bo staff, korean staff, nunchaku and broadsword (training in certain weapons is only available to green belts and above - more details available at the dojo, and on the calendar.
Student Team of Role Models (STORM)
Open to purple belts and higher who are truly committed to their training, are looking for additional training opportunities, and want to learn leadership skills while contributing their knowledge to the TFK Community.
- No extra tuition charge, but student must qualify to join (details available at school),
- Learn advanced martial arts skills and leadership in a special weekly STORM class,
- Refine your material and learn practical leadership skills by assisting with classes
- Weapons classes are included free of charge for active S.T.O.R.M. members!
- Distinctive red & black uniform,
- Periodic special events just for STORM members.